Contact Email: email@example.com
Discipleship Ministry exists to use any and all means possible to encourage individuals in spiritual growth with the goal of exercising gifts in ministry.
Through Christian education, we invite people and communities of faith to be transformed as they are inspired and challenged to:
• know and experience God through Jesus Christ.
• claim and live God’s promises.
• grow and serve as Christian disciples.
The Discipleship Team may assist in planning so that all ministries of Christian education and formation support one another and operate from the same understanding of the congregation’s mission. Together you are responsible for carrying out or delegating such tasks as:
• promoting opportunities for learning and spiritual formation.
• supervising the Sunday school and age-level ministries.
• organizing and implementing weekday ministries.
• planning events, such as vacation Bible school or seasonal activities.
• providing ongoing opportunities for teachers to build knowledge and skills.
• ordering curriculum resources and purchasing supplies and equipment.
• maintaining safe, clean, and attractive facilities.
• maintaining records of attendance and leadership for the classes and groups that will be counted in the annual statistical reports.
Adult Teachers: Marilyn Johnson, Ned Wilson, Earlene Stedman, Paul Bender, Brian Hall, Rodger McDonald, Sherry Mitchell
Marne United Methodist Church…changing lives!
Worship. Learn. Serve.