Led By: Karen McGee
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 740-763-4333
Visitation Ministry exists to connect the church with the nursing home and home-bound church family members and engage members of the congregation in visiting the loved ones who are not able to enjoy the fellowship of the churchly weekly.
- To build and maintain a connection with church family members who are home- or nursing home-bound. Means for maintaining that connection include, but are not limited to:
- Regular monthly visits
- Cards or notes in the mail
- Keeping those members informed of the life of the congregation
- Giving appropriate gifts
- To advise the pastoral staff of needs of home- and nursing home-bound members.
- To keep the congregation informed of the goings-on of home- and nursing home-bound members.
Patty Jones (Co-Facilitator), Mary Laskowski, Bev Ashcraft, Beverly Fleming, Carolyn Swinehart, Jan Canter, Frieda Engler
Marne United Methodist Church…changing lives!
Worship. Learn. Serve.